I wish I completely understood how to achieve the results I want. Can someone just give me a teacher? I know that I’m usually the one doing the teaching, but can someone else be my teacher, please? I’m two thoughts shy of getting a personal trainer because I’m at a steady plateau and I’m not able to achieve the gains that I would like to. I don’t want to be “thin”, I want to be muscular. I don’t want to lose weight, I want to lose percentage of body fat. HELLLLP.
I would gladly live in this 400 square foot cabin in the woods!
i really need this house
Me too just me and my dog
this is my dream
yogalarva tagged me to post five facts about myself. She’s a doll. I will also be passing this on to ten other blogs, so enjoy:
1) I’m in love with my best friend in the entire universe and we’re making plans to marry within the next two years.
2) While other humans my age are out partying and doing drugs, I’m over here addicted to coffee and cats. I’m just a granny at heart, and I like the simple way of life.
3) I play guitar and mandolin. I also play a little bit of ukulele, but I wouldn’t consider any of these my main instrument because God blessed me with the ability to sing, and it’s the one instrument I have that I can honestly say I’m confident in using.
4) I’m 22 years old and still live with my parents. I’ll live with them until I finish up my schooling in the summer of 2016. Also the same year we plan to marry. Cory and I are currently looking into, hopefully, buying a plot of land and building our little dream there. Until then, I’ll continue living in the same home as my parents.
5) I take care of Alzheimer’s patients for a living. I love my job more than anything and I wouldn’t trade it for a rocket. Also, I’m currently in school to become an Occupational Therapy Assistant, and I will continue to work with elderly/dementia patients (God willing). I just want to touch as many lives as possible while I’m here on earth.
Now I would like denimandpomade, seaofsolidearth, twylanicole, yeahletsgel, nature-fool, stephanielikesherwhiskey, hailey-lives, shawnperla, annasofiie, onceuponawildflower to post five lovely facts about themselves. :) Cheers!
Boy does it feel good to be home from vacation. Had a splendid time with the closest people to me. I cannot wait to go back to Gatlinburg with Cory this next time around. There are so many things we didn’t get to do because he was only there for a day and a half. None the less, it was an amazing trip! Thank you twylanicole and denimandpomade.
I believe one of the most amazing things you can be in this world besides a husband or wife, is be a best friend. Tonight my friendship with greatnorthernwind was at full force when she needed me. Not only for support but to calm her down, hold her hair, run to get water, tell her jokes to make…
Thank you to the greatest best friend in the world!
I don’t understand promise rings. Don’t promise someone that you’ll get engaged to them, just ask them to marry you.
On this day 4 years ago, I stopped my truck in the middle of rt. 18 to ask this girl to be my girlfriend. Since then we’ve had the most amazing memories together, good times and bad times. Even though we weren’t together for 4 solid years, there was never a time I stopped loving her. She’s everything I could ask for and more. She keeps me from going crazy most days, even when I’m stubborn and try to stay mad or upset. 4 years is only a short period compared to what we have to look forward to. I love you Kelsey Marie